Community Association Manager for a large condominium complex on Pensacola Beach. Will work with the Director of Associations to oversee the operational, administrative, financial, maintenance and security functions of several condominium associations. Must provide exemplary customer service in a manner consistent with the culture, values and mission of the selected Management company. The ideal candidate is someone who displays an exceptional ability to analyze and handle a variety of situations daily in a courteous and professional manner.
* At least 5 years of CAM management experience in Florida is preferred. Must have strong proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook. Proficiency researching the Internet.
* Experience in the hospitality industry is a strong plus.
* Experience working at a large resort style community is a strong plus.
* Knowledge and ability to apply Florida statutes and community’s documents.
* Skilled in listening attentively to questions and comments.
* Strong organization and project management skills
* Problem solving skills.
* Experience with preparing a monthly electronic newsletter.
* Work with the accounting department to develop and submit complete and accurate annual budget(s).
* Work with the Director of Maintenance in soliciting bids for maintenance, and construction projects.
* Responsible for maintaining accurate digital and hard copies of all required association records.
* Assist with hurricane preparation and implementation of preparedness protocol.
* Maintain a professional, positive relationship with the association tower boards and community stake holders.
* Requests for services shall be received, recorded and acted upon with 24 to 48 hours in a courteous and respectful manner.
* Prepare the association newsletter, create and manage all association correspondence. Maintain the association website and ensure it meets all Florida statues.
* Investigate and resolve owner’s complaints in a timely fashion.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate and provide guidance.
* Prepare reports and insurance claims for damages to the association common elements.
* Follow instruction and complete all assignment as directed by the Director of Associations, and the tower board of directors
* List the salary as based on experience
Email Resumes to Courtney.firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line Panhandle CAM