Questions & Answers
Reporting your Credits
Your credit is compiled into a report that is sent to the DBPR
We recommend that you sign up to communicate ONLINE with the department: www.myfloridalicense.com
You must establish your online enrollment and supply them with a username and password; thereafter you can get in to do such things as view your continuing education credits, pay your license fee, and change your address or other information.
To check on your credits and pay for activation online, set up an account at www.myfloridalicense.com
• Click “Renew Your License”
• Click Construction Industry
• Click “Continue to Online Services”
• Click “Create My Account” at Bottom Right
• Follow Instructions, Use Email Address as User ID
• Click “Next”
• You will be sent a Temporary Password to Your Email Address in a couple of minutes.
• Copy the Password they send you and Paste it in the “Password” box. Also, Put your Email Address in the Email Box.
• Put in the Temporary Password in the new screen and Change the Password to Your Own… Instructions are included for your Password Characters on that screen.
• You will be asked if you would like to link your existing license to this account and click “Yes”
From there you will be able to access your account anytime to check on continuing education or pay your fees and update your address, etc.
Please let me know if I or my team members can help you in any way. Great working with you! Please tell your friends about us and I will see you next time. Best regards, Suzanne
When you are ready to end your session you just close out the web browser. Your Time will be Automatically Recorded and
You can Come Back into the Course at Your Convenience and Begin where You Left Off.
Frequently Asked Questions
All electrical ECLB contractors have to renew the license by August 31st of even numbered years.
All certified CILB contractors have to renew the license by August 31, of even numbered years.
All registered CILB contractors have to renew the license by August 31, of odd numbered years
Continuing Education Reporting Requirements
All Continuing education providers are required to report continuing education attendance within
five business days of your course date. We know that your license depends on our report to the state;
GSI will report your courses on a DAILY basis.
We are here to help with any questions you may have.
More questions about this product? Contact Us