Reporting your Credits
We recommend that you sign up to communicate ONLINE with the department: www.myfloridalicense.com
You must establish your online enrollment and supply them with a username and password; thereafter you can get in to do such things as view your continuing education credits, pay your license fee, and change your address or other information.
To check on your REQUIRED/COMPLETED/SHORTFALL credits log into your DBPR profile: www.myfloridalicense.com
• Click “MY ACCOUNT”
• Log on with Username/Password
• Click your license number under “Licenses linked to my online account”
• Click “View My Continuing Education”
• If there is a shortfall of hours 72 hours AFTER you have successfully completed all hours of education with Gray Systems. Please give us a call or email us and we will get it fixed Immediately.
• If there is NO shortfall, then you will need to wait until the DBPR sends your renewal notices out via email to make your online payment to renew your license through the next renewal cycle.
From there you will be able to access your account anytime to check on continuing education or pay your fees and update your address, etc.
Please let me know if I or my team members can help you in any way. Great working with you! Please tell your friends about us and I will see you next time. Best regards, Suzanne
When you are ready to end your session you just close out the web browser. Your Time will be Automatically Recorded &
You can Come Back into the Course at Your Convenience and Begin where You Left Off.
Frequently Asked Questions
All electrical ECLB contractors have to renew the license by August 31st of even numbered years.
All certified CILB contractors have to renew the license by August 31, of even numbered years.
All registered CILB contractors have to renew the license by August 31, of odd numbered years
Continuing Education Reporting Requirements
All Continuing education providers are required to report continuing education attendance within
five business days of your course date. We know that your license depends on our report to the state;
GSI will report your courses on a DAILY basis.
We are here to help with any questions you may have.
More questions about this product? Contact Us