We are looking for an accomplished Licensed Community Association Manager (LCAM) who will work as a part of a strong team to serve owners, Board of Directors and residents with respect and integrity. Our corporate office and onsite teams work closely to achieve the goals of our company and clients. This position is a Monday through Friday schedule. 96 hours of PTO will be available the first year. Growth is on the horizon for our company and this position will have an opportunity to grow with us.
Passion for property management
Collection (Balance Due) Experience
Creative problem solving
Software learning proficiency
Staying in control during difficult conversations
Budget Preparation and Financial Management
Exceptional people skills
Facilitating Board and Membership Meetings
Ability to learn and adhere to Policies and Procedures
Ability to self direct
- Recommends any major replacements and/or work requirements, and obtains bids as needed for work and/or services required. Schedules all contract work to be performed, and monitors progress to assure work is completed in a timely, acceptable manner.
- Monitor’s delinquencies and reports collection problems
- Maintains and updates master owner files.
- Inputs data pertaining to account receivables, and charges into the computer utilizing property management software.
- Receives service calls and records all pertinent information on work orders. Makes follow-up calls to owners to ascertain and assure customer satisfaction.
- Compiles and codes account payable for review and approval.
- Provides courteous service to all residents and owners. Presents a professional image and demeanor.
- Supervisor, monitors and evaluates the housekeeping and maintenance of the community.
- Works with corporate office and board of directors to prepare yearly association budget.
- Assists with creating bank deposits, OR posting of resident receipts, but not both as required.
- Follows and carries out all weather related emergency procedures. (hurricanes, tornadoes, etc)
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Demonstrated experience maintaining a calm and professional demeanor when handling stressful situations.
- Possesses and displays excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to convey information to internal and external customers in a clear, focused, and concise manner.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $45,000.00 per year
For Mor info please email:
The Bridlewood Real Estate Company
297 East Highway 50, Suite 1
Clermont, FL 34711