Ask Fred -Specialty licensing may be what you’re looking for!

Contractor Newsletter
June 2018 Edition


Specialty licensing may be what you’re looking for!


Question:  I’ve come across your newsletter and considering get licenses as a swimming pool contractor.  What areas are required to be licensed?

Answer:  If you’re considering being licensed as a swimming pool contractor, then there’s a lot of different specialties available.  According to the Department of Business and Professional Regulation, you may become licensed for layout, structural, excavation, trim, decking or piping and finishing.  With any of these certified specialty licenses, you may perform work throughout the State of Florida.


Thanks for Asking, Fred Gray

About Fred Gray

Fred Gray is the owner and President of Gray Systems, Inc and is a licensed general contractor in the state of Florida. Fred has been part of the Community Association Manager Continuing Education industry in Florida since 1988.
Category: Ask Fred, Construction Industry, Contractor, Contractor Newsletters, Electrical Contractor, General Contractor, News & Events, Newsletters Tags: , No Comments

Ask Fred-What’s inside may be a part of common elements.

Question: I understand that areas in the condominium I manage are a part of the common elements, but are there any porti... Read More »

Recording board rules and regulations

Is it true that Board adopted  Rules and Regulations have to be recorded  within local government. I thought I heard ... Read More »

Ask Fred-It’s easy to forget the basics

CAM Newsletter June 2018 It’s easy to forget the basics, but this questions get right back to it. Question:... Read More »

Comments are closed.