GSI Library of CAM Correspondence Courses
Information on Specific Topics
Many of our previous courses remain in demand. Which is why we continue to make them available. These manuals are available in Correspondence Course Format, as either hard copies or downloads, and are continuously updated. As a result, they make great reference materials, even if you don’t need CE credit.
These courses are the best in the industry and are available as a mailed hard copy or as an electronic download. Click on the course of your choice and you will be taken directly to our shopping cart. And now, you can take your correspondence course exam ON LINE, with INSTANT FEEDBACK and INSTANT REPORTING! Simply follow the instructions included in your downloaded course. Need just one or two courses, not all of the courses in our packages? Click here to go to our LIBRARY OF INDIVIDUAL COURSES.
Should you have any difficulty finding the course you need, please call Customer Support at (800) 223-5457 and they will be happy to assist you!
Why do you need these courses?
61E14-4.001 Continuing Education Renewal Requirements
(1) All community association manager licensees must satisfactorily complete a minimum of 15 hours of continuing education per biennial renewal cycle. Each hour shall consist of 50 minutes of student involvement in approved classroom, correspondence, interactive, distance education or internet courses. No license shall be renewed unless the licensee has completed the required continuing education.
(2) Only continuing education courses approved by the Council shall be valid for purposes of licensee renewal.
(3) The required 15 hours of continuing education shall be comprised of courses approved pursuant to Rule 61E14-4.003, F.A.C., in the following areas:
(a) 3 hours of legal update seminars. The legal update seminars shall consist of instruction regarding changes to Chapters 455, 468, Part VIII, 617, 718, 719, 720, and 721, F.S., and other legislation, case law, and regulations impacting community association management. Licensees shall not be awarded continuing education credit for completing the same legal update seminar more than once even if the seminars were taken during different years.
(b) 3 hours of instruction on insurance and financial management topics relating to community association management.
(c) 3 hours of instruction on the operation of the community association’s physical property.
(d) 3 hours of instruction on human resources topics relating to community association management. Human resources topics include, but are not limited to, disaster preparedness, employee relations, and communications skills for effectively dealing with residents and vendors.
(e) 3 hours of additional instruction in any area described in paragraph (3)(b), (c) or (d) of this rule or in any course or courses directly related to the management or administration of community associations.
2019-2020 License Period 15-Hour Package (3 Courses)
This 15-hour package contains four courses making up the complete package for the current license period
The 15 hour package will include the following credits: (3 courses)
- Operations Management for Community Associations-6 hours (3 OPP/3 HR)
- Finance and Insurance for Community Associations-6 hours (3 IFM/3 ELE)
- 2019-2020 Update Seminar Combo Package 3 hours (LU 1 & LU 2)