An upscale, beachside, condominium complex with 126 units requires a manager.
Manager will report to the board of the association.
Manager will be responsible for relations with residents and vendors and will oversee one person.
The ideal person will be an experienced, licensed community association manager, skilled in Microsoft applications and QuickBooks.
The successful candidate will be a people person who can deal with all personalities.
• Perform duties set forth in Section 468.431 of Florida Statutes.
• Implement actions and programs as directed by the Board.
• Prepare monthly financial statements and supporting schedules.
• Prepare annual budget.
• Coordinate preparation of tax returns to insure timely submission.
• Coordinate preparation and submission of audited financial statements.
• Prepare and update the analysis of the reserve fund.
• Oversee the maintenance of the facility and advise the Board on the need for and progress of projects.
• Enforce the regulations of the association, as set forth in the governing documents of the association, the actions of the Board,
and the applicable Florida Statutes.
• Act as liaison between residents, owners, and the Board.
• Monitor compliance with local regulations, including all code requirements.
• Maintain relations with residents.
• Maintain relations with vendors.
• Insure timely payment of resident fees and assessments and advise Board, monthly, of delinquencies.
• Maintain all blueprints. plans, and related documents.
• Advise Board and residents of events affecting the use and enjoyment of the property.
• Maintain the association website.
• Manager is not involved in the rental or sale of units, except for making the governing documents and other relevant information available as required.
• Current Florida Community Association Manager (CAM) license or be willing to obtain a CAM license within six ( 6) months of
• Excellent personal relations skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency using Microsoft Outlook and QuickBooks.
• Ability to evaluate and manage the maintenance of the facility.
• Experience as a community association manager.
• A.A. in business or equivalent experience.