The Melrose Management Partnership, an established Florida Homeowners Association Management Company and a subsidiary of The Melrose Corporation, has immediate openings for qualified, full-time HOA/Association Portfolio Managers at their offices in Orlando, FL and Palm Harbor, FL.
Oversee a growing portfolio of HOA/Association Accounts by responding to board member and homeowner inquiries; obtain and review vendor proposals and contracts; oversee vendor and maintenance of common areas, some attendance required at evening board meetings and occasional weekend events. Be able to make independent judgment and discretion when advising board members and vendors.
- Currently a Licensed Community Association Manager (LCAM) by the State of Florida
- Experience managing a team of other LCAMs and/or Administrative Assistants
- Budget preparation for community associations
- Experience working with both Developer/resident controlled Associations
- Be able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Excellent customer service, communication, computer, organizational and time management skills
- Detail oriented with ability to multi-task and think and work independently
- Have a working understanding of Developer-controlled and Resident-controlled HOA boards
- Be computer savvy and understand Smartwebs, Tops, Strong Room and other basic computer programs
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and Insurance
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401k plan
- Generous PTO/Holiday time off package
- Offices close early every Friday
We welcome your interest in joining the Melrose family and look forward to learning more about your skills and qualifications. Please include your resume, salary history and cover letter (with personal information/experience as it relates to the experience detail noted in this ad) to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.