Gray’s Compendium makes every single statute and code pertaining to association living readily accessible. It’s definitive reference guide for the Community Association Management profession since 1994!
This two-book set includes: All related laws from the Florida Statutes and Rules from the Florida Administrative Code.
An annual subscription to Gray’s authoritative 2-volume Compendium for Community Associations contains every statute and code pertaining to community association law. Also available as an easily-searchable eBook!, this essential and definitive reference tool is easy-to-use and puts everything you need to know on the subject at your fingertips.
You are purchasing a one-year subscription.
What’s in the Compendium?
Includes all related law from the Florida Statutes and Florida Administrative Code:
- Landlord and Tenant
- Clean Indoor Act
- Community Association Management
- Pest Control
- Private Investigation, Private Security and Repossession Services
- Lodging and Food Service Establishments
- Public Swimming and Bathing Facilities
- Corporations Not For Profit
- Mobile Homes
- Condominium Resolution
- Condominium Finance
- The Association
- Volunteer Mediations
- Mobile Homes Ruler Definitions
- Mobile Home Advertising
- Mobile Home Prospectus and Rental Agreement Rule
- Mobile Home Mediation Rules
- Time-Share Plans
- Time-Share Solicitors
- Filing Requirements for Public Offering Statements
- Time-Share Accounting and Financial Reporting Requirements
- Mandatory Non-Binding Arbitration
- Arbitration Rules of Procedure
- Cooperative Accounting and Financial Reporting Requirements
- Public Swimming Pools and Bathing Places