Returning Students: IMPORTANT NOTICE!
Our online order processing system has changed! You will need to create a new User Name and Password.
For questions, visit our Contact page or call us at 1-800-223-5457.
Gray’s Compendium makes every single statute and code pertaining to association living readily accessible. It’s definitive reference
guide for the Community Association Management profession since 1994! This two-book set includes: All related laws from the Florida Statutes and Rules from the Florida Administrative Code.
An annual subscription to Gray’s authoritative 2-volume Compendium for Community Associations contains every statute and code pertaining to community association law. Also available as an easily-searchable eBook!, this essential and definitive reference tool is easy-to-use and puts everything you need to know on the subject at your fingertips.
You are purchasing a one-year subscription – the subscription renews in January of each year with up to two updates issued each year.
What’s in the Compendium?
Includes all related law from the Florida Statutes and Florida Administrative Code:
- Landlord and Tenant
- Clean Indoor Act
- Community Association Management
- Pest Control
- Private Investigation, Private Security and Repossession Services
- Lodging and Food Service Establishments
- Public Swimming and Bathing Facilities
- Corporations Not For Profit
- Mobile Homes
- Condominium Resolution
- Condominium Finance
- The Association
- Volunteer Mediations
- Mobile Homes Ruler Definitions
- Mobile Home Advertising
- Mobile Home Prospectus and Rental Agreement Rule
- Mobile Home Mediation Rules
- Time-Share Plans
- Time-Share Solicitors
- Filing Requirements for Public Offering Statements
- Time-Share Accounting and Financial Reporting Requirements
- Mandatory Non-Binding Arbitration
- Arbitration Rules of Procedure
- Cooperative Accounting and Financial Reporting Requirements
- Public Swimming Pools and Bathing Places