Q&A – Number of Licensees

Q. Is there any reason why more than one person needs to have a license?

A. Questions over licensing relate to the individual and not to the Association. Any individual providing any of the Community Association Management services must be licensed. That means that any worker who is providing any of those services is required to be licensed, and your license does not cover them. The services that require licensing include:

a.Controlling or dispersing funds;
b.Preparing budgets or other financial documents;
c. Assisting the noticing or conduct meetings;
d.Coordinating maintenance; and,
e. Or any other services related to the management of the Association.

About Fred Gray

Fred Gray is the owner and President of Gray Systems, Inc and is a licensed general contractor in the state of Florida. Fred has been part of the Community Association Manager Continuing Education industry in Florida since 1988.
Category: Community Association Management Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , No Comments

CAM Newsletter June- Paperless licensing comes to Florida

CAM Newsletter June 2018 Paperless licensing comes to Florida Effective June 7, 2018, community association man... Read More »

The Law Spot-Are your clauses allowed?

CAM Newsletter February 2018   Are your clauses allowed? Re-reading section 720.3075   If your hom... Read More »

Why we love community living

CAM Newsletter February 2018   So many possibilities exist for residential homeownership from single-dwelling ... Read More »

Leave a Comment