Position Available: Customer Services/ Administrative Assistant
Job description and qualifications include but not limited to:
Assist in the daily operations of the company such as.
• Ensure that the telephone is answered properly and messages are handled courteously, accurately, and responded to in a timely manner.
• Respond to emails in an efficient timely manner (within 24 hours).
• Record keeping, filing, mail collection and distribution, word processing, data entry, maintain and replenish office supplies, and other essential needs as required.
• Maintain, update, type, and coordinate owners/account information in computer system/database.
• Provide and maintain: Architectural Modification approvals, maintenance requests, sale/lease information, as well as any other forms specific to the property that may be developed.
• Process buyers/tenants application packages.
• Coordinate buyers/tenants interviews with board members.
• Assist with preparation of questionnaires/estoppels.
• Update new owner in the system (Warranty Deed).
• Mail out welcome letters to new owners.
• Mail out/email association notices to owners.
• Generate/ Mail out/email violation letters as needed.
• Coordinate property repairs.
• Keep record of all issues/repairs in the service book.
• Contact (follow up) vendors for estimates.
• Distribute properties keys, cards, clickers, car decals, coupon books, etc.
• Look up in the system (YARD! SYSTEM) any owner discrepancies regarding payment to accounts.
• Coordinate on important dates and meetings, such as Board, Annual, and Budget Meetings.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize and multi-task.
• Assist with special projects.
• Assist other co-workers as needed.
Required Education and Experience
• Prior experience in a related position; a minimum of 2-year experience.
• High School Diploma/ Some College.
• Excellent communication and listening skills in order to interact with a diverse and multi culture population.
• Strong attention and organization skills.
• Working knowledge on computer and associated programs; Yardi System, Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Bi-lingual. English / Spanish may be required at some communities whereas the majority of the population and clients are Spanish speakers only.
Anything else deemed necessary by the Property Manager.
About our company:
TPS Management is a family owned and operated full (HOA/CONDOS/COOP) service property management company proudly
managing associations and single-family home communities in South Florida for more than 30 years. We take pride in our
service and diligence on offering solutions to problems faced by associations. We provide a personal touch to increase positive
relationships and trust with board members, unit owners, and vendors.
Anyone interested can contact
Ivon Matos at 305-885-0845.